Square Dancing RV'rs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a very nice Christmas. On Christmas Eve we had our neighbors over for a turkey dinner. On Christmas day we went to son, Brian's home. We enjoyed our day with Brian and Toddi, her parents, John and Sheryl, and grandson, Hudson. They fixed a nice ham dinner. Hudson was very cute - crawling all over the place. He especially liked the bows off of the packages. The weather was cold with snow on the ground, but no new snow.

For Christmas I gave Bob the cutest gift. At Costco (and other places) you can upload pictures and make a calendar. So, I found various pictures of Buddy which I uploaded to the website. Then I picked a picture for each month. I also was able to pick the background (lots of kitty prints). Bob was thrilled with his gift. Bob gave me a certificate to have a massage, pedicure, manicure, and a facial. My day of beauty should be fun.

We had snow last night - about 2 - 3 inches. I shoveled the driveway first thing this morning. It was beautiful and sunny today - it's 19 degrees this evening. We're headed to a square dance tonight. Happy New Year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home