Square Dancing RV'rs

Friday, March 23, 2012

Revisit of my bucket list

Connie's list:
1. Visit Banff and/or Lake Louise, Canada in the winter
2. Visit Yellowstone in the winter
3. Visit Australia and New Zealand
4. Visit Switzerland (we were there for two days last year!)
5. Go snowmobiling
6. Go on a dog sled trip
7. Raft the Grand Canyon
8. Take a mule trip down the Grand Canyon
9. Mt. Rushmore
10. Tour the Canadian Maritimes in our RV
11. Drive through Napa Valley wine country
12. Visit Arches National Park (and other nearby National parks) in Utah

I posted this list when the movie 'Bucket List' came out. I thought it would be run to revisit the list. We have visited Banff in the winter, visited Mt. Rushmore, and also Arches National Park. So, we have done 3 things on our list. I guess we better get working on the list. But, I have one item to add:
13. Visit the Galapogas Islands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home