Square Dancing RV'rs

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bucket List

On January 7, 2008 I posted my 'bucket list'. I know there are things I want to add, but I need to give it some more thought. It was Bob's suggestion that we start the list. I don't even think we knew about the new movie coming out called 'The Bucket List'. If you haven't seen it, you should go. It's about two guys (Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson) who both have terminal cancer and wind up sharing a room in the hospital. Because the character portrayed by Jack Nicholson has lots of money they set off to experience their bucket list. It makes you think about what you want to do before you kick the bucket, has some pretty entertaining moments, along with some sad things.

My cooking class on Wednesday didn't happen - they canceled it. And they didn't notify me, so I drove there to find out it was a no-go. I guess there are some more classes in March.

We held a baby shower for Brian and Toddi on Saturday. They are pretty well set for this new addition to the family. Toddi has about 4 to 5 weeks to go. Brian is still working at his new job at Milgard in Marysville. He leaves Monday mornings at about 4 or 4:30 to head there, stays with his in-laws during the week, and comes home on Friday evenings.

Bob leaves for Florida on Wednesday. He will be staying with his sister and going on a 5 day cruise. He will also have an opportunity to see his daughter, Amy, and some of the grandkids and great-grandson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home