Square Dancing RV'rs

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Thursday

I can't post any pictures since Bob has the camera with him on his trip. He has a had a great trip. On Saturday he drove to Daytona Beach where he saw his new granddaughter, Holly, who had arrived that morning. She weighted in at 7 pounds something. After visiting with his daughter, Amy, the mother of Holly, he then headed over to a local park for his great-grandson's birthday party. Logan was celebrating his 3rd birthday. After the party he went back to the hospital to see Amy and then headed south back to his sister's place. He had a very busy day!

On Monday Bob and his sister, Lynn, left on a 5 night cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. I've had an email or two from him. Sounds like they are having a good time. I'm sure he'll bring home some pictures for us to post.

I've been staying busy by exercising at the new fitness club that I joined. My daughter-in-law, Toddi, and I also went to the movies last week. On Sunday Brian and Toddi came over to watch the superbowl on our big TV.

Today is fairly warm for Wenatchee - in the 40's. But, it's very windy. I was actually able to wash my new car! Check back next week for pictures from Bob's trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home